WHAT IT DOES
Tourmaline ions dry hair quickly and gently from the inside out, reducing frizz and adding shine.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1875-watt professional AC motor
- 4 heat settings and cool shot button
- Protective rubber coating to prevent damage when dropped
- LCD display shows heat and power settings
- Includes concentrator nozzle and collapsible silicone diffuser
ADDED BONUS Begin with freshly washed hair, and towel dry to remove excess moisture.
SmartSense microchip activates “Clean Filter” light.
Apply to hair either Paul Mitchell® Fast Form® Cream Gel for a smooth and shiny blow-out, or Thicken Up® Styling Liquid for major body and volume .
Section the hair into 4 equal parts using Paul Mitchell® ProClips.
Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Paul Mitchell® Express Ion Round® brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry.
When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style
Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button
Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
FOR CURLY HAIR TYPES
- Attach the silicon collapsible diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling.
- For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.