Your skin’s needs are constantly changing -which means that your “go-to” masque may change from time to time. Use this guide from the skin health experts at Dermalogica to figure out which masque your skin needs right now.
The best masque for dull, dehydrated skin
Smooth and renew dull, dehydrated skin in five minutes with Hydro Masque Exfoliant. It gently exfoliates as it hydrates – leaving you with luminous, healthy-looking skin.
• Exfoliates and hydrates in one step
• Gently exfoliates with Bamboo
• Boosts hydration with Snow Mushroom
The best masque for aging skin
Rescue stressed, aging skin: MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque is an ultra-replenishing remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster and photodamaged skin.
• Antioxidant vitamins C and E help shield against oxidative stress
• Moisturises and softens
• Soothes and calms stressed, damaged skin
The best masque for breakout-prone skin
Clear breakouts and minimise premature signs of aging: Sebum Clearing Masque pairs oil-absorbing clays with congestion-clearing Salicyclic Acid to help soothe and clear breakouts.
• Absorbs excess oil and refines skin texture
• Helps purify and manage the four main factors that contribute to breakouts
• Imparts a soothing cooling sensation
The best masque for dry skin
Refresh and moisturise dry, stressed skin with Skin Hydrating Masque. Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid traps moisture, delivering time-released hydration for smooth skin.
• Helps restore suppleness while minimising fine lines
• Provides increased hydration and improved resilience
• Provides in-depth moisturisation
The best eye masque
Say goodbye to dark circles and puffy eyes: Stress Positive Eye Lift’s active, cooling cream-gel formula energises skin to reduce visible signs of stress.
• Firms skin to help generate a lifting effect
• Visibly de-puffs the under-eye area
• Brightens the appearance of dark under-eye circles
Want to learn more about which masques fit into your skincare routine? Visit your local Dermalogica skin therapist for a completely customised regime.