I’ve always been intrigued by Dermalogica Power Rich and wanted to give it a go, so I got a few samples and, only three nights in, my skin feels dramatically smoother and plumper. With one sachet I have managed to get three uses out of it and really I am amazed with how my skin feels.
It’s a powerful 3 in 1 moisturiser that combines state of the art ingredients to exfoliate, hydrate and increase collagen, resulting in visible changes in the skin. This is dermalogica’s most powerful product at treating anti-ageing for the skin; Give it a go yourself after your cleansing routine, once you’ve used it you will not be disappointed.
Key Points to know:
- Reverses the signs of ageing and photo damage to the skin.
- 3 phase formula; fantastic on saving time and having lots of different products!
- It moisturises, exfoliates and treats ageing skin!
- 1 tube lasts around a week; 5 weeks’ worth of product. Judging from how much I’ve used from one sachet I would say a tube lasts longer than this.
- Can be used morning and night for a more concentrated treatment.
- If used in the day, SPF 50 must be applied after to protect the skin.
- Packed full of peptides to stimulate the collagen to support the skins structure and hydration levels.
- If you look at the picture, it comes with a dispenser that rolls out all of the product.
It may seem a bit pricey but as it does 3 things in 1 for a course of treatments initially, I don’t think you would look back!
Dermalogica Power Rich: RRP £155 for 5 tubes £31 per tube